Saturday, July 30, 2005

E por falar em música...


Dashboard Confessional.

Eu não me canso.
Nunca!
E quando é que eles vêm pro Brasil?
Nunca?


"The Best Deceptions" ("a song about feeling bad and then feeling better")

{música tão linda} {o juh cantando ela então :]}

I heard about your trip/ I heard about your souvenirs/ I heard about the cool breeze; in the cool nights/ And the cool guys- that you spent them with/ Well I guess I should have heard of them from you/ I guess I should have heard of them from you/ {chorus} Don't you see, don't you see... that the charade is over?/ And all the "Best Deceptions" and the "Clever Cover Story" awards....go to you/ So kiss me hard 'cause this will be the last time that I let you/ You will be back someday... and this awkward kiss that tells of other people's lips/ will be of service to keeping you away/ I heard about your regrets/ I heard that you were feeling sorry/ I heard from someone that you wish you could set things right between us/ Well I guess I should have heard of that from you/ I guess I should have heard of that from you/ Don't you see, don't you see... that the charade is over?/ And all the "Best Deceptions" and the "Clever Cover Story" awards....go to you/ So kiss me hard 'cause this will be the last time that I let you/ You will be back someday... and this awkward kiss that screams of other people's lips/ will be of service to keeping you away/ To keeping you away.../ I'm waiting for blood- to flow to my fingers/ I'll be alright when my hands get warm/ Ignoring the phone, I'd rather say nothing/ I'd rather you'd never heard my voice/ You're calling too late--- too late to be gracious!/ You do not warrant long goodbyes.../ You're calling too late/ You're calling too late.../ You're calling too late!


Vai ser bom assim na..... enfim.

xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger ∞ thais. said...

ô nêga, num tá sabendo?


eles vem pro Brasil mas só pra São Paulo no fim do ano.

Ao menos foi o que ouvi.
*:

10:46 AM  
Blogger Tha said...

oxe, é sério, nêga?

entaum eu vou pra lá com toda certeza.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home