Friday, September 09, 2005

Boom



I’m gonna start a revolution from my bed: Who knows what misteries lie in the stars that shine? Please don’t put your life in the hands of a rock ‘n roll band, cause lights will guide you home. Come away with me in the night, to somewhere only we know. I’m on fire for you, clearly, and we will walk in misty gardens so wet with rain, cause everything moves real slow when it’s forty below.
Wouldn’t it be great to say what’s really on your mind? It’s times like these and you learn to love again, cause I’m tired of waiting and I don’t feel the same. And tears come streaming down your face, when you lose something you can’t replace, but we all know that there’s no road that ain’t a hard road to travel on and God only knows what I’d be without you.
He talks to angels, and she wore diamonds on the inside, but nothing is real, cause I’m going down to Strawberry Fields on another perfect day and we live in a beautiful world which is all yellow.
This is a higher learning in this wreck of a life that I’m in, but nice to meet you anyway. The milky way has gone a little sour and this is our last goodbye. Don’t laugh at me, cause you’re gone - gone going gone, everything gone!
Sunday morning and I’m waking up, I dare you to move but I still haven’t found what I’m looking for, and I hope you know that for you I’ll wait ‘till kingdom come, cause it’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart. I can’t wait another day, I know this will be an everlasting love. Your eyes say the jokes on me, but it’s just a fad. You know I know when it’s a dream.
This is the start of something good, don’t you agree? Maybe if you say it you’ll mean it, cause if you never try you’ll never know just what you’re worth.
I went out on the street today and I was unrecognizable to myself, but it’s hard to walk this path alone as it’s hard to know which way to go. All I know is that we don’t need no education and that the canvas can do miracles, we just have to wait and see.
I wanna wake up with the rain, but I haven’t slept for a week and I’m old, and I miss you love. When you’re alone and life is making you lonely you can always go downtown, and then lights will guide you home.
I cannot dream tonight so where are you? You’re free to leave me, but just don’t deceive me and if you do not want to see me again, I’ll understand.
Let this be a reminder of when we were innocent, of when I always had to steal my kisses from you and how this was a beautiful thing, yeah..yeah...
In the end if you’re not the one I’m walking away, cause I might not be ready to go but life is waiting for me!

*hugs*

"Music brings us all closer" =D






2 Comments:

Blogger Tha said...

did u write this or ...??

wtf?!


so beautiful......

is it a song or a poem or what ?!!?


really prettyyyyyy ma friend!

luv ya!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Tha said...

OKAY myyy bad i only read it now

"music brings us all closer"

so thats a song i suppose?..lol..LOL

greattt! *hugs*

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home